Installing Character Creator & iClone Auto-setup for Unreal 4
The Character Creator & iClone Auto Setup can be manually installed into Unreal Plugins folder in order to be applicable in Unreal. ( Watch Video )
* Keep in mind that currently only Unreal 4.20, or later versions are compatible.
- Go to the Character Creator & iClone Auto Setup official download site and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click the Download Plug-in button to download the installation file, Auto Setup 1.0 Unreal.exe.
- Execute the file and you will get an Character Creator & iClone Auto Setup folder under C:\Program Files\Reallusion\Shared Plugins\Auto Setup, by default.
- In the folder, you will see another sub-folder named Unreal.
- Open the folder and you find three plug-in folders for Unreal.
- Open the folder ideal for your version of Unreal. There will be two
sub-folders: Content and Plugins.
- Find out the version of your Unreal project that you want to use the Character Creator & iClone Auto Setup plugin.
- Copy and paste the Content and Plugins folders into the Unreal project folder.
- Launch Unreal and open your project.
- You will find the CC Setup button in the toolbar.Note:
If you can not find the button, then open the Plugins panel, activate the Enable checkbox for Character Creator & iClone Auto Setup under the Reallusion category and then click the Restart Now button.