Editing Vector-based Objects in Cartoon Animator
In earlier version, Cartoon Animator supports vector-based objects in SWF format. After version 5.0, it also supports SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) format.
Vector graphics support allows users to import widely available SVG vector assets to Cartoon Animator 5, no matter downloaded from vector art stores, or custom created by Illustrator, CorelDRAW or other compatible tools.
Advantages of supporting SVG files:
- Scalable with smooth edges (uncompromising details) and smooth color gradients.
Zoom in or Scale up without compromising the details
- Standard vector format for use on the internet and easy to obtain.
- Perfect for logos and similar graphical elements used in design.
- Animatable in Cartoon Animator.
- Colors can be grouped with SVG Group Editor in Cartoon Animator.