Using 360 Head Creator (New for v4)
In Composer mode, you can build a completely custom head with the 360 Head Creator. A head composed of different 2D sprite layers thus can create and illusion of 3D-rotation with Transformation, Deformation, Sprite Element Switching, and Layer Re-ordering.
Launching 360 Head Creator
- Apply any of the default G3 360 character templates in the Stage Mode.
- Switch to the Composer Mode.
- Click the 360 Head Creator button on the toolbar.
Alternatively, you can execute the 360 Head Creator command in the Modify menu.
- The 360 Head Creator panel will display on the screen.
Refer to the following sections for more information:
- Introduction of 360 Head Creator Panel
- 4 Angle Points Settings for 360 Head
- 9 Angle Points Settings for 360 Head
- 25 Angle Points Settings for 360 Head
- Copying and Pasting Angle Points Settings
- Using Mirror Feature
- Averaging Element Shape
- Using Onion Layer for Reference