Exporting Object Based Sequence (New for v4.3)
The video pipeline utilizes the general Render Settings to output full-frame image sequences by objects, and then you can import the desired objects and incorporate them into video footage in any video editor which allows multi-layer editing, such as Premiere, Sony Vegas, Hitfilm, etc.
Follow the steps below to output the object layers in the scene into separate object folders.
- Create a project with some objects in Cartoon Animator.
- Click the Render Settings button on the Project Toolbar.
Alternatively, execute the Render >> Render Object Based Sequence command from the Main Menu.
- The Render Settings panel will open.
In the Object Based Sequence tab, choose the desired media format, and decide the frame size, frame rate, and range for output.
- Optionally, hide unnecessary objects in the Scene Manager to merely output desired objects.
Back out to the Render Settings panel and make sure you deactivate the Render Hidden Objects option at the bottom.
- Click the Export button and browse to a location where you want to output the CTA object layers.
When the rendering is done,
the browser window will show with the CTA package named by your project.
Besides the desired objects are output to respective folders, the audio data on the timeline tracks and the background image are outputted together.
By observing the objects inside the CTA package,
you can see objects shown in the Scene Manager are outputted into their respective folders.
The audio data from the project Sound_FX1, Sound_FX2, Music tracks, and the actor Voice Clip track will be outputted to this folder.
- Clips on the each track under the Project main track will be outputted to one media file in WAV format, named after the track.
- Clips on the Voice Clip sub-track of the Actor main track will be outputted to one media file in WAV format, named after the character.
The single background image from the libraries or Project Settings will be outputted to this folder.
- If the media type of the background is video, the image sequences will be outputted to this folder.
- If there is no background image applied, the default background, grey as shown in the viewport, will be generated in a format you specified (named "Background00001").
All objects in the scene will be output to full-frame image sequences in separate folders follows the object name in the Scene Manager, including the Actor (along with its accessories), Prop, Scene Element, Image Layer, Text Bubble and Effect.
- Before you export, make sure the object parts are completely positioned inside the Safe Area (refer to the image sequences Red_S00052 ~ Red_S00053).
- Object parts beyond the Safe Area will not be rendered (refer to the image sequences Red_S00054 ~ Red_S00056).
If the object is set to invisible in certain time frames,
the transparent PNG image sequences will be outputted in black,
which indicates the alpha channel at 0 (refer to the image sequences Circle00005 ~ Circle00014).