Using the Voice Recorder
Cartoon Animator provides a sound recorder that can record voice from various audio sources. This audio can then be used as part of a talking message and as a script to animate models. The voice recorder can record sounds from various audio devices such as a microphones, phone lines, CD players, audio-in lines, or any other auxiliary input devices connected to your PC.
To record sound, click the Record Voice button. The sound recorder menu will then open.
Follow these steps to create an audio script:
- Select the source for sound recording from the Input Device drop-down list.
- Click the Record button to start recording. Recording from the specified input device will then start.
- Click the Stop button to stop recording sound.
- Click the Play button to play back the recording.
- If you are satisfied with the results, then click the OK button. If not, then press the Record button to record again.
- The maximum length of a sound recording is 30 minutes.