Setting Facial Expressions with Expressions Presets
The second mode in the Edit Facial panel is Expression, where you can set the facial expressions with predefined presets.
- Create a project and apply a character.
- Click the Edit Facial button under the Motion Pose tab in the Modify panel.
- In the Edit Facial panel, switch to the Muscles
- Choose the desired expression style from the Expression Style drop-down list.
- Click on either one of the presets from the different styles. The
character will instantly assume the facial expressions.