Setting Facial Expressions by Face Muscles
The first mode in the Edit Facial panel is the Muscles, where you can adjust the facial expressions by dragging on the muscle regions.
- Create a project and apply a character.
- Click the Edit Facial button under the Motion Pose tab in the Modify panel.
- In the Edit Facial panel, switch to the Muscles mode.
- Select either of the dots on the dummy face to pick the desired muscle.
- Drag in the reaction area to set the facial features:
The character will instantly react to the adjustments.
- The two buttons at the top right corner of the dummy pane can be used to rotate the head.
- If you activate the Symmetrical Selection check box to
adjust bi-lateral muscles simultaneously.