Setting Facial Expressions with Facial Feature Sliders
The third mode in the Edit Facial panel is Modify,where you can set the facial expressions with sliders.
- Create a project and apply a character.
- Click the Edit Facial button under the Motion Pose tab in the Modify panel.
- In the Edit Facial panel, switch to the Modify mode.
- Choose the desired facial features by clicking the buttons.
- Drag the sliders for these facial features. The character will
instantly assume the facial expressions.