Downloading Purchased Content
There is a great amount of branded content available for purchase in the Reallusion Content Store or Reallusion Actorcore. You will get an instant notice from Content Manager after making a purchase in the online stores, making it easy to download and install newly-purchased contents.
- Click the Content Manager Menu to make sure the Online mode is selected.
Then go to the Reallusion Content Store web page.
- Browse and find the desired content from the webpage. Click the Add to Cart button.
- Click the View Cart button at the right edge of the page.
- Click the Checkout button.
- Determine to use DA points or Credit Card for checking out, fill out your personal information, and click the Place Order button.
- Content Manager will instantly pop up a message asking you to view the purchased content.
Click the OK button.
- If you didn't receive the message, please click the Refresh button to manually sync with the purchased online content.
You will see the content listed in the New Purchase filter under the Pack tab.
Double-click on the pack to download it.
- To start the installation process, you have to check I accept the terms in the license agreement after reading the End User License Agreement, and then click the Next button.
- After the content installation is done, double-click to enter the pack and view the items inside.
Make sure the Show Subfolder Items checkbox at the lower left corner is enabled to show all items in subfolders.
Note for Cartoon Animator 5:
In Cartoon Animator, the Content Manager assembles content categories depending on the current mode status. A pack might have content wholly or partly shown under the Composer mode with a message illustrated below:
Refer to the following table to find the items in each mode.
- Back to the Item View.
Click the Category Buttons at the top, or type in the keyword for the pack to find the newly purchased items in folders, and then apply them to your project.