Downloading Purchased Content
There is a great amount of branded content available for purchase in the Reallusion Content Store or Reallusion ActorCore. You will get an instant notice from Content Manager after making a purchase in the online stores, making it easy to download and install newly-purchased contents.
Please ensure that you are logged into the program using the exact same account that you used to make your content purchases. This will enable the Content Manager to display items or packs that are recorded in the Inventory List of Reallusion online stores. You can then browse them either by individual item or by pack.
- Make sure the search filter is switched to All, and the Online option is selected in the Content Manager menu, then go to the Reallusion Content Store web page.
- Browse and find the desired content (Wicked Confessions in this case) from the webpage.
Click the Add to Cart button.
- Click the View Cart button at the right edge of the page.
- Click the Checkout button.
- Determine to use DA points or Credit Card for checking out, fill out your personal information, and click the Place Order button.
- Content Manager will instantly pop up a message asking you to view the purchased content.
Click the OK button.
- If you didn't receive the message, click the Refresh button to manually sync with the purchased online content.
You will see the content listed in the New Purchase filter under the Pack tab.
Double-click on the pack to download it.
* Navigate to the Item tab to find the newly purchased items in the New Purchase category.
- To start the installation process for the first time, you have to check I accept the terms in the license agreement after reading the End User License Agreement, and then click the Next button.
- After the content installation is done, enter the pack to view the items inside (categorized as described on the product page).
* The Show Subfolder Items checkbox at the lower left corner is enabled by default to show all items in the subfolders.Note for Cartoon Animator 5:
In Cartoon Animator, the Content Manager assembles content categories depending on the current mode status. A pack might have content wholly or partly shown under the Composer mode with a message illustrated below:
Refer to the following table to find the items in each mode.
- Click the left-arrow button beside the pack thumbnail to go back to the Pack View.
By selecting the category nodes from the tree-view, you can also find the purchased pack under the categories illustrated in the previous step.
- Switch to the Item View.
Click the Category Buttons at the top, or type in the keyword for the pack to find the newly purchased items in folders, and then apply them to your project.