Mocap Data Location
If the real person actors' positions matter through the entire motions, such as two actors chasing and fighting, then you need to align the 3D characters to where the actors are when the previewing or recording start in order to fulfill this context in the real-world.
- Randomly position the characters wherever you want in the 3D scene.
- Have the real person actors to set to specified position before the capturing starts.
- Make sure one of the characters is selected.
- Open the Motion LIVE plugin panel. Follow the steps to connect the characters to the gears.
- Switch to the Body mode, choose the Mocap Data radio button.
- Repeat the steps from 3 to 5 for the other character.
- Start to preview the actors' motions.
- If you are satisfied with the previewing result, you can start to record the actor's motions.