iClone Specified Location
If the 3D characters' positions have been determined and you want to capture the motions for them, then you can utilize the feature to keep the characters where they are when the previewing or recording start.
- Carefully locate the characters to specific places in the 3D scene.
- Have the real actors set up elsewhere before the capturing starts.
- Make sure one of the 3D characters is selected.
- Open the Motion LIVE plugin panel. Follow the steps to connect the characters to the gears.
- Switch to the Body mode, choose the iClone radio button.
- Repeat the steps from 3 to 5 for the other character.
- Start to preview the actors' motions.
- If you are satisfied with the previewing result, you can start to record the actor's motions. The 3D characters will start to move from where they are initially set.