Multiple Camera Switcher
In the multiple camera system of iClone, you may queue the camera to shoot the film as you are a real director. By assigning different camera names in the timeline, you may easily complete this technique.
- Access the Create >> Add Camera command on the menu bar.
Select the desired camera from the Camera List on the tool bar.
- Edit or add keys in different frame in the Timeline.
- Repeat step 2 and 3 till you are satisfied with all the cameras' courses.
- Click the Track Menu List button in the Timeline and open the Project >> Switcher track.
- Right-click in different time frame, select a desired camera that you want to switch to in this time frame from the Camera List.
- Select the Switch from the Camera List on the toolbar and then playback to observe the camera switching result.