Smart Export to After Effects (New for v4.3)
Smart Export with Export to After Effects capability can automatically re-construct identical scene structures and represent your CTA projects with selected objects in After Effects.
This method builds up an optimized video pipeline between Cartoon Animator and After Effects. It expedites the animation output and save your time to re-layout in a video editor. After importing your projects through the Cartoon Animator - AE Script, the layer relationships and full animation keys of the objects are brought in for seamless post-production.
- Applicable for After Effects only.
- Allows you to render specific objects you wish to edit in the video editor.
- Fully preserves the shape of each objects, even they are beyond the safe area.
- Allows you to decide the output image resolution quality.
- Records the Z depth of each object layer and keeps the layer relationship in the video editor.
- Records CTA camera movements. You can further adjust the camera movement in the video editor.
- Vastly reduces the rendering time by optimizing animation keys, and reduces the file size by fit-bounding object export.
Please refer to the following sections for information: