Trial to Buy Experience
One of the advantages of using the Reallusion Marketplace is the access to free trial content. You can select Trial Content from the Marketplace, download them via the Content Manager to try before purchasing. If you are satisfied with the trials, then you can directly add them to your cart for checkout.
Ensure that you are logged into the program using the same account you used to obtain trial content. This will allow the Content Manager to display items that are recorded in the Trial Download List of Reallusion online stores.
- Make sure the search filter is switched to All, and the Online option is selected in the Content Manager Menu.
Then go to the Reallusion Marketplace web page.
- Browse to find something you might like (remember to log in before this step).
- Hover on the content thumbnail and click the Add to Trial Download button.
- Scroll to the top of the page and click the View Trial Download button.
- Activate the checkbox of the content on the list.
- Scroll to the upper part of the page and click on the Download button.
- Content Manager will instantly pop up a message asking you to install the content.
Click the OK button.
- If you didn't receive the message, please click the Refresh button to manually sync with the online content.
You will see the installed content shown in the Trial filter.
- If you switch to the Pack View, you can also find the trial content listed in the Trial filter.
- Enter the pack and you will see all items from different categories (as described on the product page).
* The Show Subfolder Items checkbox at the lower left corner is enabled by default to show all items in the subfolders.
- You can then create a character with the trial items.
However, since they are trial ones, you will see the watermark overlaid on the viewport.
You can only view the custom design made with the trial contents.
Saving or exporting trial contents is not allowed.
If you are satisfied with the trial contents, then you can purchase them starting from the Content Manager.
- Right-click on the trial content in the Item or Pack View of the Content Manager.
Choose the Purchase command from the context menu.
- You will be led to the online shopping cart page.
Click the Checkout button to proceed with checkout.
- Determine to use DA points or Credit Card for checking out, fill out your personal information, and click the Place Order button to confirm.
- Content Manager will instantly pop up a message.
Click the OK button to view the purchased content in the Content Manager.
- The trial content will be moved to the New Purchase filter.
The overlaid "Trial" text on the thumbnail is now removed.
- Switch to the Pack View.
You can also find the newly purchased pack in the New Purchase filter.
- Execute the Help > Activate Purchased Items command to remove the watermark on the applied item.
- The watermark will then be removed from the viewport.
Now you can modify, add custom design to, and save / export the item at anytime.