How to switch behavior in play duration
Theoretically, each character can be applied with multiple behaviors (iMD data). And when you are playing the character, you are free to switch between the behaviors. However, this switching methods only works in the Player Control and Control on Path modes.
- Apply a character in the project.
- Apply at least two behaviors (iMD files).
- Start playing the character. The prefix of the mode indicate the current behavior (Athletic).
- There are several methods to switch between the behaviors:
- Keyboard: [ (previous behavior) and ] (next behavior) keys by default.
- Triggers Panel: Click the mode button.
- The character will change to the other mode. You can see the prefix of the Mode becomes the name of the other behavior.