User Interface Introductions for Motion Director - MD Triggers Panel
Motion Director provides a MD Triggers Panel for listing the usable hotkeys while the character is in play. It serves as a reminder of the hotkeys that can be used, and also provides buttons for changing modes and triggering perform-motions.
You can access the MD Triggers Panel via:
- Window > MD Triggers Panel
- Hotkey: Ctrl + F7
You can click these buttons during play mode for changing the camera view perspectives. Refer to the User Interface Introductions for Motion Director - Camera Settings section for more information.
Benefits of these buttons are as follows:
- Showing behaviors, total amount of modes (green) and perform motions (blue).
- Indicating the hotkeys for the keyboard or gamepad (behavior hotkeies are by default unspecified. Manually set if needed)
Triggerable with left-mouse clicks.
Click this button to switch between 3 display modes:
- Thumbnail and name mode : Show both thumbnails and names of the modes and perform-motions.
- Thumbnail mode : Show thumbnails of the modes and perform-motions.
- Name mode : Show names of the modes and perform-motions.