Auto-Conversion for Creating Humanoid Characters
In Character Creator, when you import bone-skinned models in FBX format from specific 3D tools, such as Maya, 3ds Max, Daz 3D, Blender and so on, they will be auto-converted into Humanoid characters, which save a lot of time for setting T-pose and bone-mapping and any other trivial procedure.
If you want to create characters, then the source files must follow the conventions described in the sections below:
- Models Constructed with 3ds Max, Maya or other 3D Tools
- Models Constructed by 3Ds Max CAT Bone
- Models Constructed with DAZ
- Import a character (in this case, a DAZ 3D character).
- A dialog box will pops up to inform you that the bone structure of the model complies with the convention structure. Click the OK button.
- The character will be loaded and automatically converted to Humanoid character.
- You can apply any motion to the character.