Downloading Free Resource
There are free resources shown as contents packs or single items listed under the Template tab of Content Manager. These free contents as diverse as demo projects, characters, motions, props, scenes and effects can help to start your content creation.
- Make sure the search filter is switched to All, and the Online option is selected in the Content Manager Menu.
Then, switch to the Pack View and select the Free Resource filter to find all the free content.
- There are content packs presented in grayscale thumbnails marked with an icon on the upper-right corner.
You can find more information on the pack or visit the product web page from the context menu.
- Download content packs using one of the following methods.
Download by Double-Clicking on the Pack
Ctrl-select multiple packs and then double-click on the thumbnail(s) to start downloading all of them at once.Download via Right-Click Context Menu
Right-click on the thumbnail(s) and choose the Install Content command from the context menu to download and install the content pack(s).Note:
If you download content under the Item View, the Content Manager will automatically switch to the Pack View and start to download the resource pack(s) for the item(s).
- You can check the installation progress by clicking the View Installing List command from the Content Manager Menu.
- After the content installation is done, the thumbnails will be colored.
- Enter a pack and you will see all items from different categories.
* The Show Subfolder Items checkbox at the lower-left corner is enabled by default to show all items in the subfolders.Note for Cartoon Animator 5:
In Cartoon Animator, the Content Manager assembles content categories depending on current mode. A pack might have content wholly or partly shown under the Composer mode with a message illustrated below:
Refer to the following table to find the items in each mode.
- Switch to the Item View.
Click the Category Buttons at the top, or select the category nodes in the tree-view to find the installed contents in folders and apply them to your project.