Downloading Free Resource
There are free resources shown as contents packs or single items listed under the Template tab of Content Manager. These free contents as diverse as demo projects, characters, motions, props, scenes and effects can help to start your content creation.
- Open the Content Manager (F4) and switch to the Pack View.
There are content packs presented in grayscale thumbnails marked with an icon on the upper-right corner.
- Double-click on the thumbnail, or right-click on the thumbnail and choose the Install Content command from the context menu to download and install the content pack.
You can find the more information on the pack or visit the product web page from the context menu.
You can also double-click on the item thumbnail to download and install the content pack in the Item View. The Content Manager will automatically switch to the Pack View and start to download the resource pack for the item.
- After the content installation is done, the thumbnail will be colored.
- Double-click to enter the pack and view the items inside.
Note for Cartoon Animator 5:
In Cartoon Animator, the Content Manager assembles content categories depending on current mode. A pack might have content wholly or partly shown under the Composer mode with a message illustrated below:
Refer to the following table to find the items in each mode.
- Make sure the Show Subfolder Items checkbox at the lower-left corner is enabled to show all items in the subfolders.
There are items from different categories.
- Exit the pack.
You can choose the Free Resource filter to find all the free content.
Ctrl-select multiple packs and then double-click to start downloading all of them at once.
You can check the installation progress by clicking the View Installing List command from the Content Manager Menu.
- Switch to the Item View.
Click the Category Buttons at the top, or select the category node in the tree-view to find the installed contents in folders and apply them to your project.